to Call
Serving the Entire Finger Lakes Region of New York

Property Damage / Insurance Claims / Farm Loss

Most people have property insurance on their home, business, or farm.  Sometimes, property will get damaged and the insurance company doesn’t want to pay.  The trial attorneys at Welch, Donlon & Czarples PLLC have handled property claims associated with fire, flood, theft, wind, storm, crop or farm animal loss and chemical/oil spills.  Sometimes life insurance companies will refuse to pay a claim due to some unjust technicality and deserve to be sued.

In addition to representing you against your own insurance company, our lawyers can investigate possible lawsuits against third parties that caused the property damage or farm loss.

It is important to note that there are many different time deadlines regarding property loss. Some can pass as quickly as one year from the date of loss.  Per the terms of the insurance policy, the insurance company can require you to submit to an “examination under oath” where the insurance company’s lawyer questions you about your loss.  It is extremely important to have your own lawyer from the very start and especially during this process to fight for your rights as a policyholder. 

You likely paid your premiums for years, and now that you have suffered a loss, it is time for the insurance company to pay you on their end of the bargain.  Don’t get taken advantage of by insurance adjusters and their jargon-filled explanations.  Hire a lawyer that will fight for your rights.  Call for a free consultation, 607-936-8057 or email

Quick Contact
Full Name is required
Phone is required
E-Mail is required
Message is required
About Us

Address: 8 Denison Parkway East,
Suite 203, Corning, New York 14830
M-F 9 am - 5 pm or by appointment


Phone: 607-936-8057

Fax: 607-936-6815


The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult a lawyer for individual advice regarding your own situation, as individual case facts vary. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in NY and PA. Consultations are free.